Blogger Update - Why am I packing?

I will not be around to post things for awhile most likely to busy and when I do it will be when there is access to the internet and time to do the postings; therefore it would be random. 

What am I doing? Packing. Why am I packing?  We are going overseas to Pattaya Beach and Bangkok, for those that do not know they are places in Thailand. 
Free Image: Pattaya Beach & Bangkok, Thailand

Well every trip I have had overseas has always been for vacationing not for a job. This trip is no different, so that means I, should say we, are going for another vacation this marks the 3rd vacation within 6 months! I love what I do, you should join us in vacationing too.

Are you ready to get started?


#vacationing #packing #trips #travel #holiday #busypacking #journeymercy #Ilovetravel #Ineedavacation #areyoureadytogetstarted #funtimee #Pattaya #beach #Thailand

Comments

Popular Posts