How do I know a valentine is for me?


How do I know a valentine is for me?


John 3:16


All goodness and good things are by mercy and grace and they are from our Lord Jesus.  For He works through us for our good, GOD is good, all the time and all the time GOD is so good.

How do I know Jesus is my valentine? For our Lord our almighty GOD loves you and me first.  You and I did not love Him first.  GOD said to Jesus, You are my beloved and in You I am well pleased.  As He is in you and me also we the believer is in Jesus Christ and have the righteousness of GOD.

1 John 4:19

How do you know He loves you?  For GOD so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sin.

How do you know it is a blessed valentine?  All good things are from GOD.  We are greatly blessed, highly favored, and deeply loved.

A Blessed Valentines Day to you, your family and friends. Amen.



Did you like it?  Find meaning in it? 

Then do click LIKE, SHARE,  & Comment this published post on blogger, Google+, Facebook an d tweet it on Twitter or any other social website.  Remember to Follow my blog.
Thanks everyone!!!


Comments

Popular Posts