Blessed by Jesus My Days & Nights


Blessed by Jesus My Days & Nights


No matter how your days look like.  What ever the name of that day or night is, it is blessed.  Do not be stressed nor bothered by things called Wednesday, middle of the week, or hump day.  Not even of days called birthdays, anniversaries, and Monday.  Any other name given to it; for every name shall bow down at the name of Jesus. Amen.
Photographed by: Eileen GY
Blessed be the morning for The Lord is here with me!  Blessed be my walk for The Lord is with me!  Blessed be my words for they are His. Blessed be my life and life style.  For they belong to my Lord, my GOD.  Blessed be Jesus, beloved be Jesus, for He is with me and loves me.

Blessed be my afternoon for He has gone ahead of me and prepared my day.  Too be filled and full of His every blessing, miracle, and promise; all are manifestations of His love for me!  Blessed be my works for they are His that He works through me, in me, and for my good.  He has prospered me, based on His prosperity in all that I do.  Blessed be onto my family, my family and body of Christ; the church.

Blessed be the night for He is there and throughout my entire day and walk He never leaves me, nor forsakes me; not once and not ever.  Blessed be my sleep, for His love, shalom, mercy, grace and truth are with me throughout my days and nights. For Jesus is with me, amen.  

 Photographed by: Eileen GY
This is a short prayer and blessing to all those that have said amen for they are in agreement with it.  They are telling The Lord Jesus they want it, amen (so be it). 

Comments

  1. In Christ, which we are, we are blessed 24/7. It is an eternal state of righteousness and holiness and everything Yeshua is. Emotions and feelings try to rule over the truth of what we are at all times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leon James for the response to my published post. Yes, Jesus is with us every moment that passes unto the next. But we tend to forget about that and prayers help us be reminded of Him and to lean upon Him. Being able to bless others is a blessing to others and we are blessed by that too.

      I agree emotions do try to take over and some time we get caught up in a lie or have gone by sight not by faith. It is how we act upon those emotions when they come. It is alright to have emotions not alright to do evil things because of them. Another way to see it is not letting anger take root and become hatred or fear.

      Hearing the truth usually causes emotions to become strong or stronger hearing that we are loved, being reminded of that love, and that GOD is love. That truth will impact our lives His agape love is what we all need. Hearing how Jesus paid for all of our sin for many this will cause tears of joy to flow and some will have just an idea of how much He paid for upon that cross for us, for me, for you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts